Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mom=not embarassing (yet)


I have the best little girl, everyone should get themselves a Maura. She made me a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and put this note in. I put a note in her lunch on the first day of school and then I thought maybe it embarrassed her so I didn't do it the next day and she said "mommy, why didn't you put a note on my napkin, I wanted to show my friends." I know someday soon she will be completely embarrassed of me (and rightfully so) so I will enjoy it now.

7 comments:

Andrea Templeman said...

Maybe you are just such a cool mom that she will never be embarrassed of you.

Sylvia said...

That is adorable!! She is so sweet. I've put notes in Gav's lunches for 3 days in a row. Every single day he comes home and hasn't even bothered looking at them. I always find them in his backpack and say, "Gav, did you read this?" "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Such a sensitive kid.

Chanin said...

So, cute. She obviously loved your note.

Ashley said...

Awww! That's so sweet. I always wished my mom would've put notes in my lunch box. Everyone does need a Maura. Have I ever asked you if I can steal that name, by the way?

Rachel said...

I am pretty cool. Just saying...

Ashley, you may use the name...just send me my royalty check. I kinda made it up. I do hear it is in the Star Wars books. Sometimes people ask me if I am a Star Wars fan. Ya, that's me. You got me.

Melanee Raynes said...

I wants me a Maura!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet, do it while u still can and before she say's she hates you. ha/ha