Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
None of these things came out of my mouth. All I was able to do was turn to Leisel Meminger and tell her the only truth I know."
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
It is okay if I trip over little tiny cars or find them in my purse.
It is okay if a cute baby spits up all over me.
Sometimes it is even okay when I get woken up in the night by a little girl with bad dreams.
You want to know what isn't okay? The phrase "Mommm, Collin peed in your bed." Not so okay with me. Especially when I have been all day without caffeine. It is times like this when a visitor comes. She has been named "the mommy monster" by Maura. She doesn't come very often, but she lives deep inside of me and comes out sometimes when I have had it. She came and it wasn't pretty and there was yelling and some tears. Then she went away again and I am back. I hope she doesn't come back for a really long time. I am even a little scared of her.
Do you have one of them living inside of you too?
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
I dressed as a prom queen from the 80's. I wore lots of makeup and a really tight dress. This seemed like a good idea until I:
- Almost passed out at Maura's school from sucking in my gut too long.
- Tried to wash off the hot pink makeup that covered my face and got hives. Lots of them.
- Was asked over and over if the dress was mine from highschool.
Yes, those are diapers on the ground. Even the Prom Queen had to change diapers. Though I couldn't get back up after I did. Dress. Was. So. Tight.
We had an awesome party with my crazy family at our house and:
- Duck-duck-goose turned into a full-contact sport.
- We all had villains names on our back to guess who we were. It took Lars about an hour and 100 questions to realize he didn't know the name of the Godfather. It is Michael Corleone.
- The older girls provided the highlight of the evening when they came down and did the Thriller dance for us. Awesome.
- We ended the evening watching "Slow Donnie." If you don't know what I'm talking about...your loss. Donnie says vacuum.
The kids came to my work and:
- Collin screamed like a little girl in the spook alley and I told him it wasn't scary. Then Darth Maul jumped out at me and I screamed like a little girl.
- I didn't win anything for my RAD costume. I had to wear a corset. I ratted my hair. Someone said my shoes were so ugly and went with the costume. They were just my real shoes that I wear all the time. They weren't even part of the costume.
Collin had fun, he just looked bummed out in all his pictures.
Max was very solemn and wouldn't smile. I think he was concentrating on laying eggs.