Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Despite the tsunami in my laundry room, a good time was had by all. Even little Max was pretty good for his first trip. My kids are now the 5th generation in our family to make the trek each year to Fishlake.
Maura caught her first fish! She was soooo excited.
If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by the Sunglow Cafe for the BEST PIE in the world. I recommend the pinto bean pie. Hey, don't knock it 'till you try it.
Gilligan was able to join us.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Breakfast in bed was a big hit last year, so we continued it this year. She graciously let Collin join her.
I would love to take credit for these amazing cakes, but I had nothing to do with it. Andrea came to the rescue and offered to make her cake and they were beautiful. Had it been left up to me she might have ended up with a twinkie with a candle in it...so THANKS ANDREA!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
- She has me as a mom
- She was born on Friday the 13th (there was a full moon, of course)
- She wants to be a tattoo artist, a pilot, a painter, and a waitress when she grows up
- She is sweet to her little brothers, even when a certain little brother doesn't deserve it
- She thinks her left ear is lucky and that she can make wishes with it
- When she does make wishes, it is for her stuffed animals to come alive
- Sally, of course
- She has Rand as a dad
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I drink too much.
I try to cut back...but the more I drink, the more I want. It is a vicious cycle.
I fall asleep while drinking. Sometimes I just pass out.
I wake up with a new chin each morning.
My mom and dad think I have a problem.
I have it under control.