Saturday, June 20, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday

There might be a few posts in row here...it has been a busy week. First things first, here are some pictures from Maura's birthday. She picked a Strawberry Shortcake theme (after I nudged her in that direction...I loved it back in the days of my youth, oh so long ago).

Isn't she gorgeous?



Breakfast in bed was a big hit last year, so we continued it this year. She graciously let Collin join her.



I would love to take credit for these amazing cakes, but I had nothing to do with it. Andrea came to the rescue and offered to make her cake and they were beautiful. Had it been left up to me she might have ended up with a twinkie with a candle in it...so THANKS ANDREA!





2 comments:

Sylvia said...

She is indeed gorgeous, Rachel. Happy Birthday, Maura!

Andrea Templeman said...

Maura looked 16 years old that night! She is growing up so fast. I love that picture of Collin having breakfast in bed, he looks more happy about it then Maura does.