Monday, June 22, 2009

The Great Outdoors

The aftermath of camping with a family of five:



Despite the tsunami in my laundry room, a good time was had by all. Even little Max was pretty good for his first trip. My kids are now the 5th generation in our family to make the trek each year to Fishlake.


Maura caught her first fish! She was soooo excited.


If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by the Sunglow Cafe for the BEST PIE in the world. I recommend the pinto bean pie. Hey, don't knock it 'till you try it.



Gilligan was able to join us.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm pie, but you didn't get the picture of the fake cop in Loa!

Rachel said...

I know, I love the fake cop, he is always there! They might as well have the car empty, the blow up doll isn't fooling anyone...especially since it has been in the same spot for 5 years!