2010 is going to be good. Cause I have goals.
1. Watch more movies. I just wanted to start off with something I could actually accomplish.
2. Figure out the theme of LOST, therein discovering the meaning of life.
4. Use less disinfecting wipes. It is an addiction.
5. Read 50 books. This will be a challenge because I'm pretty sure the Lehi library doesn't have 50 books that I haven't read. Unless you count the 50 copies of the Twilight Saga. But that isn't going to happen. Donations are welcome.
6. Hold a grasshopper. I'm not kidding people, I'm going to. I will probably pee my pants and throw up but I'm gonna do it. No more baby steps, this fear of mine is out of hand. I will be selling tickets if you would like to witness this miracle. Um, typing it out is making my heart rate go up. Can we find a volunteer paramedic to standby in case I have a heart attack?
I have some more, but I think this is a good start. What are your goals? Talk to me.
Monday, January 11, 2010
I am not sure why dead people show up at our house. They do. Always at night when I am in bed. Collin told me the other night that there was a ghost in the house. I said "really, what does he look like?" He told me that he was a construction worker that started living in our house when it was built. Collin wasn't even born when our house was built. I'm hoping this is just a case of Maura sharing her paranormal experiences with her brother. The good news is that he is a good ghost. The even better news is that I can't see him.