Monday, January 11, 2010

My Friend The Dead Construction Worker

I am not sure why dead people show up at our house. They do. Always at night when I am in bed. Collin told me the other night that there was a ghost in the house. I said "really, what does he look like?" He told me that he was a construction worker that started living in our house when it was built. Collin wasn't even born when our house was built. I'm hoping this is just a case of Maura sharing her paranormal experiences with her brother. The good news is that he is a good ghost. The even better news is that I can't see him.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This imaginary friend thing is starting to freak. me. out.

Seriously.

Although I do think you should start a "My Friend Sally" tv show. Something to think about if the XanGo gig kicks the bucket...

Anonymous said...

for the love! your kids see DEAD PEOPLE! I am freaked now. lol