Saturday, September 12, 2009

Better.

Sorry for the brief hiatus. We had a battle raging in our home. Maura vs. the evil invaders in her intestines. She is finally getting better and will be victorious soon. Maybe once she is better we will ger her tests back and find out what she had. Heaven forbid we find out while she is screaming in pain for 5 days straight (so we can actually do something about it). I hate doctors/insurance/health care industry! But that rant is for another day. Today, enjoy my 3 month old attempting to escape his bouncer. Do they make plus-size bouncers? I need one. Apparently this one cannot contain him. He did make it all the way out, but I had stop recording as to catch his head before it hit the ground.




I feel a little like my buddy Collin gets lost in the middle of our crazy family. Maura has been so sick and Max sorta demands our attention and Collin is usually just happy playing with his trains. So I have included this picture mostly to make me feel better about not paying attention to him. He loves to wear Rand's old clothes, so that is why he is always looks like he travelled back to the 70's. Well, that and the hair doesn't help either. Here he is in Rand's baseball jersey. What a good lookin' little guy I have. He looks just like his dad.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope Maura is okay. That's crazy! Let us know what the doctor's say. Did you take her the famous parasite guy at the U of U Hospital? I know that guy well :) That Collin is such a cutie patutee. The bunny part of the Max video kind of freaked me out. Can't lie. lol.

Rachel said...

It's my voice that is freaky, right? It sounds really creepy. Sorry about that. I sorta have a man's voice.