Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bugs vs. Maura/ Monster vs.Tiny

Things are calming down in the Bruno household. Maura's bacterial infection wreaked havoc and left. They thought she had kidney damage but really I just think they were out to see how much they could push me before I cracked. I could have told them it didn't take much at all. I had a mini meltdown the day they told me she would either be fine or be admitted to the hospital with permanent kidney damage. Thank goodness she is fine and almost back to normal. I sorta like that kid and want her around. Oh, and my man got a job and I am so proud. I'm pretty sure it is just based on his hotness, but that is okay with me...Though I will miss my hot maid and nanny. I will have to find a replacement...

Anyway, here are some pictures from the past few weeks. My sister-in-law Heidi and her daughter Abby were in town this week so we got to visit with them. Heidi hiked Timpanogos at 7 months pregnant. I had my baby 4 months ago and getting out of the car still gets me winded. She is amazing and it was so good to see her. Abby couldn't get enough of Max and Max in turn loved her.


Then we went to visit my friend Cathy who has a 6-7 week old baby. Granted she was only 5 pounds at birth, but she is only 2 months younger than Max and about 1/3 the weight. He tried to steam roll her and he looked like he was seriously considering eating her for a snack. We stopped him...of course. Eva is a doll and Maura asked why Max was never that small. Because he is a monster, a giant, an anamole. I don't know, I just know he is pretty damn cute and we all love that guy. Even if his head is 3X the size of sweet litte Eva's.



The End.



4 comments:

Kalli said...

I love his fat face so much I want to die. DIE.

Yay MAURA's KIDNEYS!!!

YAY RAND JOB!!!

YAY YAY YAY!! YIp skip hooray!

(i'm practicing for cheerleading tryouts, can you tell?)

Melanie said...

Holy good news post, Rachel!! That is all such good news, right down to Max stopping short of steamrolling Eva. If you were the hugging kind, I would give you a big bear hug, but instead I'll just say Wahoo!

Ashley said...

Such good news. I can't wait to meet big Max and little Eva. hehe. So so cute.

Spread goodness. said...

That picture of Max and Eva is hilarious! It really shows that he was about to steam roll her! Do not fret about Eva! She is my daughter and though she may be tiny in stature she will make up for it in attitude and sass when she gets a little older!