Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hooray for Stop-Action Animated Creepiness*



The Nightmare Before Christmas special edition DVD was released today. Yay! I have been waiting for years for Disney to re-release this movie on DVD. How can you not love a movie where Santa Claus is kidnapped, tied up and tortured by Halloween creatures? How?? I love this movie!

*It is worth mentioning that the girl in this movie is named "Sally" and you don't get much creepier than her. Maura only saw this movie after Sally came to be...so I don't think there is any relation. But I do tend to think of this when we talk about Sally:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me to, I always imagine that sally would look like Maura's sally, I think you should be her for Halloween!

Sharon said...

I don't know how to contact you, but Sally lives at my house. My little girl who is 3yo almost died in Feb. she was in the hospital and we met Sally there. She comes to visit and teaches our little one things. She sounds Identical to your Sally. Creepy huh. We live in North Carolina.

Sharon said...

Sally really freaks us out too!!