Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Go Away

So I had some minor surgery (I'm fine, it was no biggie) and I have been bedridden for a few days (=torture) and I have been heavily drugged and reading lots of magazines and watching lots of TV. Here is my question: Who are these people and why won't they go away? I have no faith in the future of the human race. Forget Health Care and the Econmy, I will vote for the candidate that makes this come to an end (along with Jessica Simpson and all of her kind). I can't turn on the TV or open a magazine without seeing these people. This is who our girls have to look up to? What a joke. WHERE ARE MY PAIN PILLS?

4 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

um,


i watch that show

Melanie said...

I've never watched it, but I have to agree, in theory. I can't tell you how much I HATED the pseudo-reality that was Laguna Beach (didn't that morph in to the Hills?) Are there really huge communities that are actually LIKE THAT?!!

Gossip Girl strikes me as equally gag inducing. . . but I've never watched that either. I could be totally wrong.

Sylvia said...

Um, "bed ridden, "heavily drugged," "reading lots of magazines," "watching lots of TV".

"torture"???

That, my friend, sounds like my DREAM vacation. Minus the surgery. ha ha ha!

But for real, are you okay? I'm sad I missed you while I was in UT. It wasn't exactly the relaxing reunion time I was planning on. I was freaking stressed and had bronchitis the entire time, so it kind of got wrecked. anyway, hope you're feeling better!

Rachel said...

Sylvia! I think being bedridden is sounding good to you because you have moved 50 times in the last month :) The watching movies and stuff isn't so bad, it is the fact that I am too groggy and in pain to actually enjoy any of it. I'm thinking of dragging out the recovery time just so I can actually have a few days of laying around and remembering it. I was just told that I'm not allowed to answer the phone because "I sound loopy." Maybe that should be applied to blogging too...