Sunday, August 10, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Rachel

There are lots of things that you notice when you can't get out of bed for a week. Here are some observations I have made with my time:

  1. My husband is really nice. He brings me coke Icee's when I don't feel good. I like him.
  2. Maura is also very sweet. She went to the aquarium with her dad and "had to buy me an animal to make me feel better." He is a brown seal and she named him Mittens. I also quite like her and plan on keeping her.
  3. Collin could care less if I feel like my insides are on fire. He will still throw things at me. I still like him.
  4. The new Twilight book is awful. I wouldn't have bothered reading it if I had nothing but time on my hands, but I did and I wished I didn't. It sucked more than I thought any book could suck. Sorry if you liked it, I won't hold it against you.
  5. Pain pills make the days pass by much quicker. They also make me spend more time than I would like to admit staring at the ceiling and thinking about ponies.

5 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

it was AWFUL, I want the 1 hour of my life back I spent flipping through it before I decided it was total crap and put it down.

I am glad your confinement is over and that you're feeling betta.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha! I will have to tell Dan he loved the book.... now it makes me worried to read it... maybe I need pain pills to read it. ceiling and ponies what a great combo!

Chanin said...

I am about 3/4 of the way through the book and I have totally lost interest. What happened to her story line? Bother!!!!!!!!

Hope you area feeling better soon.

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

I concur with Kalli, "total crap." I'm afraid to tell most people this for fear of accidentally insulting them.

The Host is better.

And closing in on J.K. Rowling's sales, Ms. Myers cannot compare in talent. People buy crap on a regular basis.

Mandy said...

Rachel- I had no idea you were so freaking funny! I'm really proud to be related to you! Anyway, you and your kids look great, and I can't believe how big they are. It's really sad that I have to see them on your blog when I only live a few towns away!

Your cousin, Mandy