Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Hmmm, it is my first day back at work so I thought I would spend time blogging instead of working. I need to ease into the work thing, I have been lying around in my pj's all day for 3 months, give me a break!!

Bad things about coming back to work:
  • Have to get dressed and wear nice shoes, my feet are used to my slippers. I hate shoes.
  • Have to find a shirt without spit up on it.
  • Have to leave my cute monkeys behind.
  • No more watching 10 movies a week.
  • No more taking naps with Collin and Max.
  • Trying to remember what it is I am supposed to do here. It involves actual work, I'm sure it does.
  • It is so quiet here, I need chaos to thrive!
  • Trying to get used to a Mac again
Good things about coming back to work:
  • More time to blog!
  • Ya, that's all I got.
Just thought I would throw in a few pictures of the kids.



Olivia and Maura being cute


My Sleep-Bots in their matching jammies


Collin showing off his vintage Lee overalls (these were actually Rand's back in the day)


And my Maximus (notice I can't do up the top button)

3 comments:

Kalli said...

ooooh that baby, he makes me just a little bit want to get pregnant again. Or maybe I'll just come borrow him for a few hours to remember that can't happen for a while.

Work, yuck.

Rachel said...

Kalli, let's do lunch and you can squish my baby. You have to spend more than a few hours with him or he will make you want another one. He's all chubby and smiley and happy and then comes nap time and the sh!$ hits the fan.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, well i'm glad u survived work. in my world when i make one, no work!