Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brain Function=10%

Kept calling Max by the wrong name this morning. Will start referring to him as "boy #2"

Tripped in my shoes 3 times today, in front of people. Tried to pull it off like I was just dancing , but was unsuccessful (must remember to pick up feet when walking).

Got into the wrong car at lunch. It wasn't even the same make or model, just the same color.

Completely forgot what floor I worked on. There are only 4, so it shouldn't be all that difficult.

Jumped when I saw the plastic grasshopper by my monitor (it has been there for 2 years).

Got caught mumbling to myself, very loudly.

Must go home. Must sleep.

9 comments:

Chanin said...

I got into the wrong car once. The weird thing is.......it was locked. Same make and model and MY key opened their door. So, does that mean their key opened MY door? Don't by a Ford. :)

Dainon. said...

What's awesome is that you actually got IN the car. I've never made it that far ... yet.

Rachel said...

Had my keys out to start the car and everything. Lock your cars people, and save me from some embarrassment!

Heidi said...

Oh the joys of motherhood and being a working mom! We have all done it, we just don't post it to the world ;)

Ashley said...

I love your life.
This post made my day.
Thanks for a good laugh!

Andrea Templeman said...

I'm just not sure that is much different than any other day...is it?

Rachel said...

Andrea, I was going to get mad, but I can't really get mad when you speak only the truth.

Anonymous said...

huh, i do think you need more sleep or something...

Rachel said...

Em, don't judge me. You have a goat in your backyard.