Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Congratulations Cathy & JP!


So I guess I'm not the only one having cute babies around here. My friend Cathy had a gorgeous baby girl a few days ago. Here is Maura holding Eva. Sorry for the bad picture, I only had my blackberry and it takes weird fish-bowl pictures. Eva was teeny-tiny at 5 pounds 6 ounces. Max could have eaten her as a snack. I think he was going to, but we held him back. Maura wanted to stay there all day and hold her. I think she was wishing Max was small again. Since that lasted all of about 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Kalli said...

aw, yay for Cathy! That's a liddle babe, I'm glad everything went good.

Melanie said...

YAY! She is so wee! And Maura looks like a comfy older sister. . . it's like she's been practicing.

Anonymous said...

ohhh how cute, Eva what a cute name.