Saturday, July 25, 2009

Field Trip

We are on a quest this summer to see/do everything cheap and free in Utah. Last week we crossed another one off the list by heading up to Hill Air Force Base to see the museum there. We took our kids, some that weren't ours, and of course Lars.


The kids had a blast and I thought it was pretty darn neat. It is also nice to have someone with you that can answer the million questions you have (Lars). The only bad part of the otherwise great day were all of the fake guys in the glass cases showing the uniforms. CREEPY! Here is one of them, but there are cases of them that you walk through and I felt like they were watching me. I have a thing about mannequins. I have a thing about a lot of things. In case you haven't noticed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your doing good so far on doing "free" things, plus dad was your tour guide also free :)