Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrea

I haven't ever used the term "BFF"(and I probably never will again) but if I did, it would be referring to Andrea. AND SHE IS TURNING 30 TODAY! So...happy birthday old woman. And even though you are a month and a half older than me and I will still be 29 for a few more weeks...I am still the one with the minivan and the 2 kids and pregnant...again. So I feel 10 years older than you if it makes you feel any better.

I was going to post some old pictures from High school, but then when I saw them I realized that I was in them and I would have to subject myself to all that ridicule. I'm not really up for that right now, I'm still getting over the minivan.

Anyway, have a great one!

2 comments:

Andrea Templeman said...

Thanks!

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish, and thanks for NOT posting old photos!

P.S.
...I kinda dig your mini-van. Shhh.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday andrea!