Monday, November 10, 2008

Still Here

So...I have received some concerned emails about whether I am still alive or not, so I thought I would give a little update. I will use my favorite format, a list.

  1. Unlike the rest of Utah, I am THRILLED with the outcome of the election. This is the first time that my voting has not been followed by a deep depression. Sometimes I feel like the only Liberal Mormon housewife in the world. It can be a lonely place.
  2. I have been given about 3 due dates...and today at the Dr. he put a big ? next to my due date. This doesn't make me feel very good. Shouldn't doctors know these things? I'm due anytime between May 1st and May 30th. For anyone who has been pregnant, this is a big deal.
  3. The baby really hates me. I am still on a schedule of throwing up 3-5 times a day. Yet I have still managed to gain 7 pounds. Life isn't fair. If I am going to miserable, I shouldn't be fat and miserable.
  4. Collin has some strange rash on his genital area. Nobody tells you that your kids will develop the strangest bumps and rashes and neither you or your doctor will have the slightest clue what it is. We finally took him in today after it spread. We were trying to prepare him for the doctor poking and prodding him, but it backfired a little. As soon as we walked in he yelled "He's going to touch my penis!" and then he asked everyone he saw if they would be the ones to touch him. Next time I will let the doctor surprise him.
  5. I just realized that some pedophiles are going to come across my blog. Maybe I shouldn't have shared #4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor collin you describing his ailements to the public, how do u think he feels? ha/ha. I do think it's funny what happened at the doctors, hope the pukies go away