Monday, November 17, 2008

Sally Free and it Feels so Good

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Halloween. Maura was a cute little genie and Collin was Buzz Lightyear. When we went trick or treating he saw another boy dressed up as Woody and he was so excited he almost hyperventilated. He mostly just loved saying "Trick or Treat" and didn't care if he got candy or not. I wanted to include a picture from last year, because we were at the height of the Sally craziness at the time and Maura kept telling me how Sally was there the whole time. I didn't think much of it until I saw the picture and notice the little orbs around Maura's head. Freaky right? I'm happy to report that the pictures were orb-free this year. What a relief.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I wish I could've seen the hyperventilating--awesome!

Anonymous said...

let me tell u sylvia it was hilarious he was staring and pointing and going woody woody! R we sure Sally is gone? she pops up occasionally, but that picture ooohhh ahhhhhh scary!