Monday, July 14, 2008

Sally? Is that you?

So...I just moved into a new building at work and I am not exactly thrilled with my new surroundings. I sit all alone in a corner and it has forced me to talk to myself a lot more than usual. But worse than that, there is this noise that is driving me insane and I can't find out where it is coming from. It sounds like that wheel they spin on "Wheel of Fortune." It is probably a good thing nobody sits by me because they would have seen me crawling around under my desk putting my ear against everything to try to figure it out. I really wish somebody would come and talk to me.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha!ha! Welcome to XanGo, Sally.

Anonymous said...

maybe you have that what is it tha wiliam shattner has tetnis... ringing of the ears, yours would just be wheel of tourture in your ears! ha/ha!

Melanee Raynes said...

HAHA! I'll come visit more. Just remember you have someone next to you that is worse than Sally.