Thursday, July 17, 2008

Life Lessons Learned at Seven Peaks

I Went to Seven Peaks with the family tonight and came away with more than a sunburn. Here is what I have learned:
  1. While I do not have the most confidence in my physical appearance, I feel pretty darn good about myself right now.
  2. Leotards DO NOT equal swimming suits.
  3. There are some really flattering swimsuts for girls who have curves (and/or rolls).
  4. Nobody at Seven Peaks seemed to be aware of these.
  5. Maura is somewhat of a thrill-seeker. Even while trembling with fear, she will still go down the big slide.
  6. Collin sees imaginary fish in the water and likes to hand these to people-people who weren't very appreciative of his gift.
  7. Don't get a tattoo of a martini glass or a playboy bunny(or the two together). You might as well tattoo "Tramp" on your back, it gives the same message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha! That is good to know Rach!

Chanin said...

Wow, we went to Seven Peaks too. I love your list. We must have seen some of the same people!