Monday, July 14, 2008

For those about to Rock Band

We entered a Rock Band competition and we are currently in last place! We sorta thought everyone would suck as bad as us. We were wrong. If it were a contest to see who looked coolest playing their instruments, we would smoke the competition. Unfortunately, you must know how to play to win.


Meet the Band:
Lead Guitar: Steve, or as Keiko lovingly calls him, "Frankenstein" (his hand had an unfortunate encounter with a table saw)
Bass: Keiko, aka "Birthday Cake-o"
Vocals: Cathy, C-Durf
Drums: Me, I have no nickname, I just kick butt on the drums





4 comments:

Chanin said...

No fair!! I wanna play,too. Sounds like lots of fun.

Ashley said...

Look how serious your face is in that picture, Rach!!! LOL!!! Where are you guys playing? That's hilarious. I especially love the Frankenstein part. Great post. Miss you guys.

Rachel said...

I know, I have to concentrate so hard just to make it through the songs-it is so hard! We really are in dead last place. So sad. It is a work competition, I'm not even sure why we joined except to get out of working for a few hours.

Anonymous said...

What do you guys do their at work???? do u work at all???