Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hard Hat Area


Happy Birthday to my friend Collin. He is the funniest boy I know and I can't believe he is 4. He is pretty excited too. We went to McDonald's (where he usually gets stuck at the top of the slide and we have to go in after him) and he sighed and said "I'm big now, I guess I can do it." And he did. And you know what buddy? You are right, your jokes are funnier than daddy's. I hope you had a great day. Life is never boring with you around. I love you more than cheese.




He kept telling us "Grandma is getting me suspenders to hold up my pants!" The only problem was that Grandma didn't really know this, so she went on a hunt for kid's suspenders. He is really excited about the prospect of his pants not falling of his bum, or his lack of bum.








5 comments:

Ashley said...

I want to marry Collin.

Look at that gorgeous hair! And the suspenders?! He's a heart-breaker. I can't believe how old he is now!

And Rachel, seriously? The birthday cake? I'm afraid to be a mom because of talented people like you. That thing is amazing.

dana liston said...

happy b-day collin! -what a cutie.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Reading your blog: Natalya is looking over my shoulder "Mom! That's Collin, he is in my class. He is a boy." Thanks Natalya

Cute birthday boy!

-Brittney

Carrie said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 4 and I can't believe how much he looks like you! He is adorable and that cake looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh how cute, yes he's a big boy now :)