Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Like This And Like That

I've haven't blogged in awhile and thought it was time. Just some brief updates and random thoughts...

  1. I need a vacation. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  2. Max is the fattest cutest thing ever. Collin has been calling him "Chubby Lubby" and it kind of stuck. Although he is beyond chubby. He is just plain fat.
  3. Maura is intensely into her "art" lately. She is doing a picture for Reflections. I would post it but she hasn't perfected it yet.
  4. Collin tells me every day "I love you more than anybody" and it melts my heart. He tells Rand the same thing which means he is lying to someone...I refuse to believe it's me.
  5. I'm reading the new Dan Brown book and I HATE it but I have to finish it. Has anyone else read it? I'm the only one who thinks it is just a very long excuse for him to prove how much he knows about symbols and secret societies? Someone please give me some good books to read.
  6. I love Halloween. It is creepy and scary and nobody understands why we celebrate it. Halloween and I have a lot in common.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Collin is so cute and I can't wait to see Maura's reflections contest art. Why don't you plan a vacation to come visit me? I'll clean all of the cockroaches out first. I promise! And P.S. I love Halloween too. Do you have any good costume ideas this year? I love this holiday, but my costumes are always a tad on the lame side. Ok - way on the lame side. Help please.

Carol and Tyler said...

I just looked at all the pix of max. Seriously, he is huge and adorable!!! And don't you just love those old man hats????? And ps, the cheese party looked amazing!!

dana liston said...

Rachel, have you read: The Hunger Games,(and it's sequel), the Poisonwood Bible, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Shopaholic Series (they are not deep at all just funny, or Follow the River? You probably have...just some suggestions. I like to read a good book too. :)

Rachel said...

Dana, I have read the Poisonwood Bible (loved it) and a Thousand Splendid suns, but not the others. I will see if my library has them, thank you!