Tuesday, March 24, 2009

29 + 1 = OLD

**I hate to do this to myself, but it is just too funny. My "friend" Andrea posted a picture of me on my 17th birthday here and it is freaking awesome. The fake red hair. The curdoroy jacket. Does my necklace really say "Cobain?" Wow, the 90's were not kind to me. 30 is sounding better all the time.


My 20's have officially departed. Actually, considering how I'm a "glass half empty" kinda person most of the time, I'm surprised that I'm not really sad at all to welcome in my 30's.

I was awaken at 4:00 this morning by a 3 year old little boy. An hour later a little girl came in our room too. I guess the baby didn't want to miss out, so he arranged for a monstrous leg cramp to wake me up for good soon after.

Rand is currently baking cake and cleaning, and that is pretty much the best present ever.

Happy Birthday to me!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Happy Birthday! 30's aren't so bad :)

dana liston said...

Happy Birthday! I hope all of your wildest dreams come true! :)

Andrea Templeman said...

Yes...Yes, that does say Cobain on your necklace. I remember it well. :)

Anonymous said...

hee hee happy birthday

Anonymous said...

That picture is exactly how I remember you Rach! Happy Birthday!

Karrie said...

That is awsome. Happy Birthday! I love the pics. In that pic I can see a Riley resemblence. I hope you have a good one. And by the way I got those leg cramp things when I was pregnant and they are the worse. Sorry to hear that you have them too.

Karrie

Ashley said...

Rach - hope you had a great birthday!! I wish I would've known you as a teenager. That picture pretty much made MY birthday.