Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Chanin

Rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs
letting them know they have been tagged.


I probably have 60 quirks, but I will try and narrow it down.

Quirk #1
My sleeping habits.
When I do fall asleep (which doesn't happen too often) I talk, walk and kick in my sleep. I've also been known to wake up Rand to tell him there are people in the house. Or I just wake up screaming. I also have to sleep in V-position with my arms and legs stretched out.
How do I have a husband??

Quirk #2
Winshield Wipers
I am scared of the kind of wipers that go toward the center instead of side to side. When I see them I feel like they are a bad omen.
You have probably never even noticed that there are different kinds of wipers. You're lucky.

Quirk #3
Meat
Most people think I don't eat meat because I like animals. I don't really care about the animals-I just hate meat. I choked on a steak once when I was 11. I had to be given the Heimlich and I saw my short life flash before my eyes. I haven't had a steak since. When Rand orders ribs I have to put a menu up between us so I don't have to look at it while I eat.

Quirk #4
Fingernails
Fingernails gross me out. I have never had fake fingernails and I never will. If you cut your nails anywhere near me I will tell you to stop. It is disgusting.

Quirk #5
glasses
I can't drink out of glasses or mugs. It always tasted weird to me. I have to use plastic or paper cups.

Quirk #6
Ski ball
I dream about it. I am obsessed with it. I love it.
It is the best game ever invented. I wish there was a ski ball championship. I wouldn't win, but I would watch.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! I always knew you we're a freak!

Ashley said...

Favorite quirk: Ski ball. You're such a weirdo and I love it. lol! Well, I guess I'll get started on my list.