Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's get caught up...shall we?

I feel like it has been awhile...so here are some updates from the Bruno household.

No, we have not opened a cocaine processing facility in Collin's room. He thinks it is hilarious to dump baby powder on his toys. This was a few days ago and his entire room had a fine dusting of powder. He was so proud of himself that he had managed to cover every square inch of his room. I was laughing too hard to discipline him, so I'm sure he'll do it again as soon as he can. There is still a haze in his room and I think our lungs are all coated in it.




we decided to take the kids to the Bean museum a few days ago and I guess I forgot how truly creepy taxidermy really is. I know Andrea is freaking out right now-this place is her worst nightmare. You can see Collin won't take his eyes off the bears. He kept asking if the animals were going to "go." His reaction to the place was equal parts fascination and terror.


There were some animals there that were really disgusting, but this overgrown mutant rat thing was the worst. What the heck is a springhare anyway? Actually, there was an enormous grasshopper that was worse, but I couldn't look at it long enough take a picture.


Maura and Collin have been inseparable lately. Collin gets sad every day when she is at school and they have to sleep in the same room now. Even at the risk of waking them up, I took this picture because it was just so cute. Plus it was one of the only times I have gone in Collin's room and he was actually in his bed instead of on the floor.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

LOl!! The Bean Museum freaks me out too! That picture of the two of them was soooo cute. Miss you. Let's do lunch soon.

Andrea Templeman said...

Please do another post ASAP! I can't keep coming here and seeing those pictures! This is the scariest post ever.

Heidi said...

Love the pictures of those sweet kids of yours. So cute! It was great talking to you last night!

Unknown said...

That's so cute that they love each other so much, take advantage of it. I hate any rodent relation animal, eww!

Anonymous said...

ok the picture of collin just staring at the bears in horror and Maura just smiling, is this what will happen in a bear attack???? I would of walked in on the bedroom and thought winter wonderland not cocaine, what sick mind you have :) and it is sweet they like each other so much!