Thursday, May 22, 2008

What is your damage?

2 posts in one day? Why? Because I am avoiding my complete wreck of a house. My boss is kind enough to give me one day off a week to catch up on my life. I don't know why I take this day off, because I never accomplish anything that I need to. For example, here is what I have done so far today:

  1. Played barbies with Maura, but accidentally popped Ken's head off and couldn't get it back on, to which Maura screamed "Mommy, he was the handsomest one I had!"
  2. Tried to sew a torn barbie dress, but gave up and decided Barbie is now a nudist.
  3. Un-clogged the toilet after Collin put a roll of toilet paper in it.
  4. Let our pet bunny out and then forgot about her. Finally found her in the mess of toys in the family room. Too late.
  5. Cleaned bunny pee off the family room floor.
  6. Did 2 loads of laundry but still couldn't see the laundry room floor, so I shut the door.
  7. Added "Heathers" to my netflix queue. Best movie ever!
  8. Watched part of a really lame Lifetime movie.
  9. Added two posts to my blog.

I think I have done enough for one day. I'm going back to bed.

7 comments:

Andrea Templeman said...

That is plenty to have done by 9:11am! If I had the day off, I don't think I would have left my bed by then...

Chanin said...

Sounds like my life in a nutshell. Only it isn't bunny pee-Jaren has learned to take his pants off. :) Can I put him in a cage?

Rachel said...

I lure the bunny with hay, you could try that.

Anonymous said...

ok the best part is the Ken doll and what Maura said! hilarious!

Spread goodness. said...

1 day off a week. You have the life woman! How would that be? You must have the greatest boss ever:)

Ashley said...

I wish I still had your boss! :)

Heidi said...

It's so hard to get anything done when kids/animals are making messes as you clean up the last mess they made! This week has been one of those where I feel like I am running in circles getting nothing done. I guess we do what we can!