Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm so Lost

So who saw the season finale of Lost? I am hopelessly obsessed with this show and I have been since it started. I have been known to have hour-long conversations with family members (while Rand rolls his eyes) and friends about the theme and meaning of this show. I frequent "Lostpedia" far more often than I care to admit. And I don't know why I do this, because I am still no closer to understanding what is going on. So if anybody has any theories, let me know. Why do they have to go back to the island? How did Locke get off the island? What happened to the people left behind? Where is Claire? Why do I care? Why don't I get a life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what is going on!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Spread goodness. said...

I just watched it last night and I have all those questions and more! Maybe we should schedule a Lost Lunch Club? This way I could listen to everyones theories and idea as to what is happening and maybe get a clue from that! I am lost as ever right now!