Sunday, September 19, 2010

Leave Florence Henderson Out of This!

I just wanted to apologize for the last post. I'm not sure why I was trying to convince you (if anyone still reads this thing) that I'm crazy. You have all met me...I'm pretty sure you don't need convincing that I'm crazy. Rand politely told me to stop telling my "stories" because they all end with me looking crazy. Which I am...I just won't demand you to think that of me again. Needless to say, life is hectic...as it is for most of us. My brain just isn't equipped to deal with normal stress, let along all the other stress that comes with family and jobs and health and kids. But it's all good. It's still me. Although, I did have a dream that I went to get into my [awesome] minivan and Florence Henderson was being eaten by a velociraptor. This is one of those times I shouldn't have shared...right? Damn. Sorry again.

4 comments:

Team O'Connor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team O'Connor said...

I thought maybe you got crazier? But sounds like the same old Rachel I knew in the glory days of XanGo. Just for a little perspective and to mak you feel good... The people I now work with (all military) drink, smoke, swear and party around their children. I think they only invite me to parties cause they know I'll make sure their child doesn't drown in the pool that has no fence around it while they commit themselves to getting sh!t faced. Most of their children are beyond 'poorly behaved' and their parents could care less. Even though we live in DC most people have never been to a historic landmark because every weekend is dedicated to partying. You are doing great :)

Ms. Aragon said...

Rach, your kids are so cute! With such cute kids, who is even going to notice that you're crazy. Sorry i've been so bad about communicating, but I'm glad you are still hanging on. I found a pic the other day with you, Heather and me at DisneyWorld....Long time ago.
Heidi Robinson

Cathy D. said...

no way