Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just in Case

I'm still here. Are you? My creativity and desire to write nonsense has waned. I'm hoping it picks back up, I miss MFS. So I don't have much to report on. Work, home, homework, kids, baby is a bulldozer/Frankenstein hybrid. That's my life in a nutshell. A big, chaotic, messy nutshell. I'll be back with a real post someday soon. As soon I finish that laundry. And clean the kitchen. And get to work on time.

Hope you are all well.

Sally, if you are out there, hey! How are you? Long time no see. Well, I never actually saw you, but long time Maura no see. Now I sound like an idiot. And please don't actually answer me. I will pee my pants.

Rach

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

I think I have a vulgar mind because I just sat here for 3 minutes trying to figure out what 'MFS' could stand for and I kept coming up with only bad words.

But then I got it finally.

Melanee Raynes said...

Still here!

dana liston said...

glad you are still alive...I only know what you are doing through your blog!

Rachel said...

Sylvia, you don't have a vulgar mind. Whatever you thought it stood for, it does.

Rachel said...

Sylvia, you don't have a vulgar mind. Whatever you thought it stood for, it does.