Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Friend it's a Good Day


Birthdays aren't so bad. 31 isn't so old. But that isn't the problem. The problem is that I feel like I'm 50. I had a rough year and I'm afraid I have wrinkles and an aching body to prove it. Having my 3rd child and a near-death experience was enough for one year. I have hope that 31 will be awesome. No more pregnancies. 3 awesome kids and one amazing husband. No more surgeries. And hopefully some life changes for the better. And maybe some mannequin hands to start the celebrating. Oh, wait.

5 comments:

dana liston said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! May all of your wildest dreams come true and no more health issues! We need to ditch the kids and go on a double date soon.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel!!! I miss having double birthday parties with you. This is going to be a great year! :)

Team O'Connor said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I miss those cubicles. Wish I could've helped decorate it :) I'm glad you've made it thus far and hope you have many more years of health and prosperity! You don't look a day over 18 so keep it up. Okay, maybe more like 21;) haha. Have a great day!

Kalli said...

HAPPY bIRTHDAy!! sorry, I ran out of steam holding down my caps button.

Heidi said...

Love the decorations and Happy Birthday!!! I'm with you on the wrinkles and achy body but overall, I have loved my 30's. I'm thinking this might end up being the best decade so far.