Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Not Worthy

I have the best husband in the world.

I have been completely useless the past few weeks. I haven't even been in the laundry room in at least 10 days, but the laundry keeps getting washed and put away. I can't cook or do dishes without throwing up, but the kids haven't complained about starving to death, so he must be taking care of that too. On Saturday I was having a particularly bad day and he took the kids to the Zoo and let me have 4 hours of complete silence. I love him so. He is the best housewife ever. If only he could do the throwing up for me too...

**I have been asked to add that my husband's domestic skills are rivaled only by his extremely good looks. Who says you can't have it all?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear you weren't this sick with the others... maybe it's a mutant baby, that is so nice of Rand... he is a good Mr. Mom

Rachel said...

Now if something is wrong with the baby you are going to feel really bad. Besides, aren't all of my children mutant in some way...I mean they are mine.

Sylvia said...

What a good husband!! Sorry about the ralphing. I hate being pregnant.