Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sally's New Home

Some of you have asked for an update on Sally, so I will give it to you. Although, it seems that my own REAL children aren't as exciting as Sally. This hurts a little. But anyway, here is the latest on our resident invisible friend. Turns out I was not a good enough mother to Sally, so she went out to look for a new one. She found one and she was recently adopted. Her mother is also invisible, so it is probably a better fit anyway. It was hard for me to be there for Sally when I couldn't even see her. It created some tension in our relationship. But her new mother seems quite nice and so Sally moved out last week. Maura says she is doing well. I know what you are thinking...that this means no more Sally. But Sally always seems to find her way back into our life. Tragedy follows that girl wherever she goes, and I can almost promise that she will be back and she will have some more traumatizing events to deal with. The Sally saga continues...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to hear that Sally got a new mom... I wish her the best of luck!

Melanee Raynes said...

Get legal documents.