Monday, April 14, 2008

Zoo

I am told that Sally is in this picture...next to Maura. She had a great time at the Zoo and the giraffe was her favorite. I was hoping that maybe she decided to stay, but no such luck (she was in the car with us on the way home).


Maura was most excited about seeing a "big snake." Here is your python, Maura. She kept tyring to convince me that it "looked nice." Sure it does sweetie.



Overall, the zoo was a big hit with all the kids. Collin only tried to climb into the bear's cage once, so it went pretty well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to delete the comment above ^ I pushed on one once and it has a virus, so just delete you have one on the other one too. But anyways, Sally was around huh... eeekkksss... I need to get maura a pet snake!

Chanin said...

Ditto-I clicked one of those once and same thing. Danger!!! Cute pics by the way!

Heidi said...

I feel like it has rained since we got back from Utah. Glad you had nice weather to enjoy the zoo. I love how magical kids make everything. Tell Collin, Maura and of course Sally, hi for me.